Spring Intern - Marketing
Myriad PicturesRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 11/29/2021 3:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - Marketing jobs in Remote-US
Search all Spring Intern - Marketing postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Myriad Pictures, an independent film sales and production company, is seeking a Marketing intern for Spring 2022.
This position will be approx. January-May depending on academic schedule.
2-3 days' a week commitment, between 16 and 24 hours a week.
This position is remote.
Role & Responsibilities
• Maintain and grow social media channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, & Twitter
• Copywriting for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
• Research movies we currently distribute to brainstorm social media content
• Assist with Movie Festivals Preparation and social media Push
• Seek out and engage key influencers to partner with and push relevant content
• Research and propose additional marketing tactics to deploy across social platforms, stay up to date with trends and our partners
• Run and manage social media campaigns
• Report and monitor social media campaign effectiveness & ROI
Skills & Qualifications
•Thirst for all things social & marketing related
*Has a laptop and proficient In basic programs (word, excel, PowerPoint, dropbox)
•Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A self-starter that enjoys trying new things and researching best practices/new trends to grow social communities
• A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is a plus but not necessary.
This internship is a great opportunity to learn more about the entertainment industry and independent film marketing in particular.
MUST receive college credit to participate.
MUST be able to work at least two full days a week
Salary: For school credit only.