Intern - Marketing
Myriad PicturesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2021 3:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Marketing?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Myriad Pictures- Fall Marketing Internship
Myriad Pictures, an independent film sales and production company, is seeking a Marketing intern for Fall 2021
Role & Responsibilities
• Maintain and grow social media channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, & Twitter
• Copywriting for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
• Research movies we currently distribute to brainstorm social media content
• Assist with Movie Festivals Preparation and social media Push
• Seek out and engage key influencers to partner with and push relevant content
• Research and propose additional marketing tactics to deploy across social platforms, stay up to date with trends and our partners
• Run and manage social media campaigns
• Report and monitor social media campaign effectiveness & ROI
Skills & Qualifications
•Thirst for all things social & marketing related
*Has a laptop and proficient In basic programs (word, excel, PowerPoint, dropbox)
•Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A self-starter that enjoys trying new things and researching best practices/new trends to grow social communities
• A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is a plus but not necessary.
This internship is a great opportunity to learn more about the entertainment industry and independent film marketing in particular.
MUST receive college credit to participate.
MUST be able to work at least two full days a week
Salary: For school credit only.