Executive Assistant to CEO
Myriad PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Myriad Pictures, a West Los Angeles based entertainment company involved in the development, financing, production, and worldwide sales of major motion pictures and television programming is currently looking for an energetic, resourceful, take-charge individual to serve as the Executive Assistant to the CEO. Candidate must be a self-starter, detail oriented, and have effective problem-solving skills.
• Provide daily executive and administrative support to the CEO
• Answer phones and organize meetings, including scheduling and sending reminders
• Professionally interact with various distribution executives, agents, managers, lawyers, writers, directors, actors, and other creative talent
• Maintain inhouse development tracking report and assist with other reports, spreadsheets and presentations
• Provide distribution and sales support to the CEO and other executives at the Company.
• Provide script coverage and notes
• Manage interns
• One year of prior work experience at an agency, studio, film sales, or production company
• Superb organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• Must have a valid passport in order to travel to markets and festivals.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), and Google (drive, sheets, documents)
• Ability to work across multiple time zones
• Desire to work in the independent film production and distribution industry.
• Must be a self-starter
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent team player and willing to help others
• Bachelor's Degree
We offer a great working environment, excellent benefits and competitive salary.
Job is full-time onsite at the Company's office; five days per week. Occasional travel to markets and festivals.
$48,000.00 per year
No phones calls, please. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online