Myriad Pictures, Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Myriad Pictures, Inc. is a Los-Angeles based entertainment company involved in the development, financing, production, and worldwide sales of independent motion pictures and television programming. We are currently looking for an energetic, resourceful, take-charge individual to serve as Executive Assistant to the President & CEO. Candidate must be a self-starter, detail oriented, and have effective problem-solving skills. The role requires communication with agents, managers, and filmmakers, as well as domestic and international distributors.
• Rolling Calls for CEO
• Scheduling internal and external meetings, booking travel
• Participating and preparation for major film markets
• Hiring and supervising Development interns
• Helping with light office management
• Reading and analyzing scripts
• Watching and analyzing films submitted for acquisitions
• 4 year Bachelor's degree
• At least 1 year assistant experience at a talent agency, management company, production company, studio or similar indie.
• Ability to handle complicated scheduling, communicate with the larger office environment, and problem solve
• Must be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Google Docs, and Google Sheets.
Company offers competitive salary and benefits.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online