Music Sales CorporationSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Music Sales Corp. is currently seeking an Office Manager in our Los Angeles office.
• Oversee general office operations including supplies management, building maintenance and workplace administration
• Handle phones: directing queries, taking messages, rolling calls, conferencing
• Coordinate with outsourced consultants to manage and troubleshoot basic IT issues including printers, phones and conference equipment
• Plan and execute various office events, artist showcases and staff outings
• Supervise internship program including hiring, induction and task delegation
• Assist creative department - liaising with film and TV execs, assisting on various synchronization related projects & managing weekly expense reports
• Filing, copying, scanning, and scheduling/preparing for meetings
• Two years minimum administrative/assistant experience
• College degree preferred
• Advanced computer skills
• Professional phone manners
• Motivation to learn and begin a career in the music industry
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
We offer a competitive salary as well as health and dental insurance and enrollment in our company's 401k plan.
Music Sales Corp. / G. Schirmer Inc. (Music Sales) is a leading independent music publisher with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Berlin, Paris, Barcelona, Tokyo, Copenhagen, and Sydney. Home to a vast catalog spanning both pop and classical music, Music Sales functions as a full service music publisher and copyright administrator with a focus on promoting and exploiting their copyrights in the film, television and advertising world. The Los Angeles office offers a one-stop shop for music professionals, providing everything from publishing services and music supervision to songwriting and production.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online