Intern - Digital Media Editor
MUBUTV | Music Business TelevisionLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
MUBUTV™ is currently seeking a Digital Editor Intern that is well versed in Adobe Premiere and that has a good background in creating graphics VFX (Adobe After Effects) and is also versed in color grading as well too. A love for all-things music industry related is encouraged as is a sense of humor.
We are looking for a candidate that wants a career as an editor, as this position will require an understanding of basic editorial processes and a deep passion for the craft of editing.
The MUBUTV™ Digital Editing Intern will assist in editing episodes of our flagship show the Insider Series as well as new content that we are currently developing for release in the fall. Our candidate is someone that is already using tools on their own (specifically Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects). Someone that possesses a creative side for new ideas on how to further market and brand MUBUTV™ visually.
What role will you play?
• Basic Editing Functions (editing, graphics, color grading, sound, etc.)
• Creating promo clips for various social media channels
• Assist in the creation of graphic assets/thumbnails
• Prepping video files and scheduling them into various online outlets
• Publish video, metadata and images to websites
• Sync and manage media
• Other job-related duties (meetings, special projects, research, etc.).
What do we require from you?
• Active enrolled student with an accredited college or university.
• No previous work experience required.
• Must have a basic understanding of video and audio post production.
• Strong computer and technical skills.
• Skilled in Adobe Premiere.
• Experience with VFX Adobe After Effects, color grading and a background in lighting a plus
• Must have good communication skills.
• Must be professional and punctual
Any other skills you bring to the table are a PLUS! Internships are unpaid and are only for academic credit only. Ability to work approximately 16-20 hours per week, days and times are flexible.
MUBUTV™ is a new online music industry news themed and original content network that examines several areas of today's music industry, including: A&R, music supervision, legal affairs, marketing & branding, publicity and record production among others.
The mission of MUBUTV™ is to empower and educate artists about the music industry and create a platform for them to have a successful career.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online