Social Media Expert/Fan Engagement Ambassador
MTVNew York, NY
MUST HAVE PRIOR SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERIENCE
The MTV/VH1 digital shows team is responsible for the social and digital promotion of all shows that air across networks. The team creates all photos, videos, GIFs, memes, and more that are released across social platforms. This role will be working closely with our community managers and content creators - developing and editing shareable content, copy and more for our show social channels.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The following responsibilities are to be fulfilled. They include, but are not limited to the following:
• Support the Social Media team with assigned tasks
• Drafting impactful, timely, engaging and consumer-facing posts for assigned shows/projects
• Help to create content for social platforms including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and more
• Create assets for assigned shows including gifs, images, memes and relevant video content
• Live-tweeting, when needed
• Pulling scenes via internal digital video library to help in the creation of original ancillary content
• Conceptualize an Ambassador project throughout the semester
REQUIRED SKILLS: -
• Passion for social media and understanding of what makes content get shared online. -
• Experience with major social platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube, etc…
• Must be experienced in Adobe Suite with a strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere, - Photoshop and After Effects. -
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook. -
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment. -
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online