Senior Manager, Campaign Project Management
MTVNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/27/2022 11:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Manager, Campaign Project Management jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Manager, Campaign Project Management postings
Full Time Job
Senior Manager, Campaign Project Management (MTV Unscripted)
The Marketing, Data & Operations organization plays a central role in the Paramount Streaming Group, responsible for the Consumer & Growth Marketing, Data & Insights and Business Operations for Pluto TV & Paramount at the cornerstone of growth across the free and pay streaming markets.
Pluto TV is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250 live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series.
Paramount , the direct-to-consumer subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the worldâ€™s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streamingâ€™s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
The Central Project Management Office (PMO) within the Marketing, Data & Operations organization, is a team that serves as the through-line supporting the organizationâ€™s diverse functions and touch points into Paramount and Pluto TV. We are at the cross-section of several functions, including (but not limited to) Consumer & Creative Marketing, Marketing Production, Content Strategy, Data & Insights group, Content, Business and Ad Operations, Podcasts, Marketing Acquisitions & Campaign Services, Audience Strategy & Search and more, all anchored around our Paramount subscription streaming service and Pluto TV, our ad-supported streaming service.
The Paramount Sr. Manager leads and guides a team of Campaign Project Managers and Coordinators grouped by specific campaign categories. The team supports campaign and creative planning, end-to-end project management and tracking, and cross-functional support to ensure cohesive, integrated workflows, communication, and strategies through the lifecycle of the campaign. This person will also closely partner with leadership and campaign â€œpodâ€ partners across program marketing, creative directors, marketing production and operations, agencies, brand partners, design, content strategy, partner marketing, social, PR, and the product team to ensure teams are working in concert with one another to hit key campaign benchmarks. The Manager will also be responsible for leading the production process & project management for all promotional assets needed by our domestic and International teams!
We are looking for a highly collaborative individual who has demonstrated marketing and creative operations/production experience leading highly complex projects and campaigns in a matrixed organization, helping to launch them on time and on budget.
• Lead a team working across 2 or more specific categories of campaigns
• Positioning Campaign Project Managers to partner closely with cross-functional collaborators associated with the same category of campaigns (making up the â€œcampaign podâ€)
• Assess, recommend, drive, and implement strategies for increased clarity, communication, production and workflow efficiencies.
• Partner cross-functionally with the Sr. Director of Training and Development, campaign project management leads, program marketing, production and social teams to standardize process workflows and implement on a global scale across campaign â€œpodsâ€.
• Lead all aspects of campaign workflows from green light to final delivery
• Lead/drive and track multiple high-profile 360-degree marketing campaigns and complex creative timelines simultaneously for Paramount originals and brand campaigns.
• Work with agencies and marketing teams to assess initial requests for information, project parameters, priority scheduling, and creation of all deliverables against established deadlines and marketing strategies
• Ensure the internal Creative and Production teams have all of the information and resources required to start a project prior to kick-off, following up with and arranging communications with collaborators as needed
• Lead, track, and distribute campaign and production timelines based on integrated workflows, and individual asset needs
• Planning, managing and driving teams and workflows toward key campaign achievements adjusting to avoid time-sensitive bottlenecks and enable pivots as needed
• Maintain clear project tracking, status, risk assessments in project management systems.
• Manage expectations globally as needed by identifying issues early and suggesting workable solutions, weaknesses in current systems, processes and tools and work to improve them.
• Maintain oversight of deliverable status and facilitate routing through creative, approvals, AV, and finishing
• Lead meetings, drive agendas and cross-functional communication, share recaps and next steps.
• Prepare and distribute status reports and progress calendars.
• Handle budget and invoice tracking, report budget tracking to Finance Operations team, alerting to any overages/savings.
• Maintain Campaign Project Management tools with the latest campaign and project achievements, direction and strategy, and production status as a resource for the business.
• Develop and maintain key relationships with internal & external partners, driving a culture of collaboration to build achievable and measurable project plans.
• Partner with agencies, creative and marketing teams within Paramount as well as externally to coordinate successful launches of originals and Paramount brand campaigns. Ensuring campaigns are delivering on time and in scope with capacity of our team and partners in mind.
• Develop project and campaign timelines, communication cadences, and review and delivery process for creative coming from external creative agencies and in-house teams.
• BA/ BS in Business, Marketing, Production or related field
• 7 years working in 360 campaign project management
• 2 years experience in digital marketing, production, post-production or a creative operations role.
• 2 years experience as a people manager
• Proven history of leading complex projects and campaigns with tight deadlines and multiple dependencies across numerous groups
• Proficiency of production processes & general creative production timelines
• The ability to effectively collaborate with partners when compressed timelines put projects at risk and work towards workable solutions
• Able to lead and drive large, high priority campaigns while being an expert on workflows and a sourc