Manager, International Accounting, MTV Networks
MTVNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/18/2022 9:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, International Accounting, MTV Networks jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, International Accounting, MTV Networks postings
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Overview and Responsibilities
The International Accounting team supports all aspects of actuals reporting and analysis for our international operations. We are seeking a dynamic Manager to support our reporting and accounting processes on a hybrid schedule from our amazing office in NYC. This is a unique opportunity to join a leading global media and entertainment company!
• Supporting our international participation and residual accruals' analysis, working with various departments to provide and analyze data.
• Balance sheet and p&l analysis and perform closing process for selected lines of business.
• Preparing or reviewing schedules to support internal and external monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting process, working with various teams such as shared services, controllership, and external reporting.
• Support intangible and impairment reviews.
• Opportunity to participate in various ad hoc analysis and special projects.
• Ensure SOX and best in class processes are adhered to.
• Bachelorâ€™s degree in Accounting
• CPA or parts passed preferred
• 3 years related work experience with a large audit firm and/or multi-entity organization with international operations.
• Proficient in MS office.
• Workload prioritization and management. May require meetings during morning or evening hours to meet with colleagues overseas, support busy periods, etc.
• Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills (oral, written & listening).
• Self-starter with the ability to take initiative, be proactive and follow through.
• Prior entertainment & media experience a plus
• Hybrid schedule requiring 2-3 days a week in the NYC office