Junior Social Media Producer - MTV
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI), a unit of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. ViacomCBS brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180 countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Junior Social Media Producer (MTV)
Unleash your potential in a place you belong!
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive. Ready? This could be the start of something special.
At ViacomCBS, we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, and many more - but it's our employees that make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team.
Is this the role for you?
Are you as obsessed with the Kardashians as you are Lizzo? Are you a movies buff who is also a full time Halsey stan? If so, we want to hear from you! We are looking for a Junior Social Media Producer to assist in the day-to-day creation and curation of timely and original video-led content for all of ViacomCBS' Youth & Entertainment social media platforms.
What will you be doing?
• Working closely with the team's Digital Publishing Lead and Social Media Producers, you'll assist in the day-to-day creation and curation of content on YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram accounts across the portfolio.
• Generate compelling and engaging social media content and help to manage a fast-paced and reactive schedule.
• Researching, writing and editing scripts and social copy in line with brand tone of voice.
• Scripting MTV News with an ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
• Take an active role in the planning and scheduling of content, ensuring best practices are adhered to across platforms.
• Reformatting content for social platforms.
• Provide production support on location and studio shoots.
• Obtain media assets for use within content creation.
• Present ideas, pitches and proposals for creative content development.
• Assisting with communication and delivery of content across international.
What are we looking for?
• A demonstrable passion for and excellent knowledge of social media.
• An obsession with celebrities, music, entertainment and pop culture.
• The ability to be smart, funny and eye-catching in two sentences or less.
• A flare for originality and innovation.
• Maintains a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Can work to tight deadlines and thrives under pressure.
• Demonstrates great organisational skills and has the ability to prioritise.
• Basic experience using the Adobe suite, particularly Premiere Pro and Photoshop
• Some experience interviewing/producing talent
• Basic platform analytics knowledge
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
Optimism & Determination
We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead.
Inclusivity & Collaboration
We Embrace new and diverse voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges.
Agility & Adaptability
We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next.