Executive Assistant, MTV Entertainment Group
MTVNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
Overview & Responsibilities:
ViacomCBS is seeking a dynamic, dedicated, problem-solving Executive Assistant for the President & CEO of the MTV Entertainment Group. This is an opportunity to join the world class creative group that reaches 2 billion people in over 180 countries around the world and makes #1 hits across every major content genre!
The EA is the primary point of contact for the President/CEO, ensuring the highest level executive and administrative support. The role will manage day-to-day administration, meeting scheduling and coordination, travel, expense reimbursement, as well as self-directed projects.
Our ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced, executive environment, with a track record of proactively anticipating needs, working efficiently across various tasks, and remaining flexible when schedules and work hours change. The candidate will exhibit a high degree of self-confidence and exercise discretion and diplomacy in all interactions. As a representative of the executive, our EA will manage the office with the highest level of professionalism, poise and class.
This role will be in a hybrid work model, which requires several days a week on site in our NYC office and the remaining days working remote.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings, working extensively in Outlook
• Screen and direct incoming meeting requests and calls
• Handle all business-related travel arrangements
• Prepare agendas, coordinate technology and compile materials for meetings
• Book meeting space and building access for in-office workdays
• Prepare and submit expense reports
• Utilize remote communication technologies including Zoom and Slack
• Troubleshoot issues remotely
• Manage special projects as needed for the President and group
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
• 5 years of experience in a similar executive assistant role
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
• Bachelor's degree
• Prior experience managing multiple priorities and logistics
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, with strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Thrives in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities & deadlines.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive issues and information
• Ability to interact with individuals at all levels, particularly senior level