Coordinator, Paid Social MTV / VH1
MTVNew York, NY
Full Time Job
MTV/VH1 is seeking a rockstar Coordinator to join our Paid Social team. This person will play a vital role in campaign set up, execution and reporting for paid social media ad placements across campaigns. The ideal candidate will be evaluated on his/her ability to work closely and collaboratively across departments to achieve client goals. The candidate should demonstrate a basic understanding of the paid social media marketplace, industry trends, and passion for the brands.
This candidate will report directly to the Manager of Paid Social and will work closely with the Consumer Marketing and Brand Social teams in the execution of optimal paid social campaigns for show premieres and tentpole events.
• The Coordinator, Social Media Paid Strategy is responsible for assisting in the development and execution of paid social media strategy and analytics across MTV/VH1
• Report to the Manager of paid social media and assist on translating overall marketing strategy to actionable paid social strategy
• Assist manager in building strategic paid social media recommendations (inclusive of flighting, target parameters, investment, unit mix) across all social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.)
• Support the execution of paid social campaigns through self-service tools and optimize in real time
• Manage all campaigns with appropriate community manager to ensure campaign creative is in line with organic social strategy
• Help with ideation of custom creative opportunities for paid social campaigns
• Stellar organizational skills in compiling and tracking performance and benchmarks of campaigns, creating reports and sharing relevant information with internal teams
• Research and share new industry trends and competitive paid social wins and keep up to date with new platform offerings
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 1 years working in the social media space, with strong preference for specialization in entertainment marketing or social media
• Self-motivated, extremely detail oriented and independent worker with strong track record of cross-functional collaboration
• Pervasive positive attitude despite the challenges of juggling multiple projects, teams, and personalities
• Proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Experience using paid social buying platforms
• Collaborative team player who excels at building relationships
• Strong desire to work for a global brand and help drive innovation within MTV/VH1
• Extremely detail oriented
• Passion for all things pop culture and television!