Coordinator, Integrated MTV
MTVNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The MTV Coordinator of Integrated Marketing is a dynamic and creative thinker who can conceptualize and execute custom marketing solutions for Viacom’s advertising partners. The Integrated Marketing Team (as part of Viacom Velocity) works closely with Ad Sales and Channel Teams (production, social, etc.) to produce best-in-class integrated marketing campaigns that infuse advertisers into MTV’s on-air, digital, and social platforms.
You should posses a passion for pop culture, music, and the MTV brand, in addition to having a strong understanding of the larger marketing/advertising landscape.
• You will create and maintain campaign execution materials including program decks, one sheets, meeting agendas, production schedules, client timelines, and scripts, amongst others
• You will be the main point of contact for collecting and organizing program assets, monitoring social media rollouts, and assisting on production shoots
• You will work closely with the production, digital, social, media planning and traffic teams to execute custom sponsorship elements
• You will collaborate with integrated marketing pitch counterparts to brainstorm concepts for a variety of brands in response to client RFPs and formally vet ideas through various channel teams
• You will act as the Integrated Marketing show point, collaborating with MTV Executive Producers to develop in-show integration opportunities and handle communication between teams
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-3 years of Marketing experience within media/entertainment industry, digital/social publishers, promotions/advertising/creative agency or branded entertainment/production company (strong internship experience considered)
• A creative thinker - understands clients and can uncover revenue opportunities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as design aesthetic to effectively articulate information regarding promotional programs to internal departments and external partners
• Awareness of linear and digital platforms and direction of our industry and Viacom business goals
• Knowledge of digital distribution, earned media, paid social products, and social media
• Understanding for how to apply marketing strategy to creative ideas and campaign activation across all platforms (linear, digital, mobile, social and event marketing)
• Understanding of community management and fan engagement on social platforms and experience writing social copy with a platform intentional approach
• Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills. Extremely detail oriented.
• Understanding of video production, design, and the process of producing branded content
• Familiarity with Adobe creative suite, Photoshop and editing ability a plus