Audience Development Ambassador
MTVNew York, NY
AMBASSADOR, SOCIAL/DIGITAL AUDIENCE DEVELOPMENT
DEPARTMENT OVERVIEW:? The Audience Development team is responsible for the YouTube presence of all ViacomCBS Youth & Entertainment brands across networks. This team creates content including compilations, countdown videos, GIFs, memes, and more that are released across YouTube. This role will be working closely with the Audience Development team.
RESPONSIBILITIES:? The following responsibilities are to be fulfilled. They include, but are not limited to the following:
• Support the Audience Development team with assigned tasks
• Help to create content for multiple YouTube channels
• Create assets for assigned shows including gifs, images, memes and relevant video content
• Compile videos to be used in themed livestreams
• Support leads with assigned projects and tasks
• Conceptualize an Ambassador project throughout the semester
REQUIRED SKILLS: -
• Must be experienced in Adobe Suite with a strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere, - Photoshop and After Effects. -
• Major experience with YouTube and it's features
• Passion for social media and understanding of what makes content get shared online -
• Experience with major social platforms
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook. -
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment. -
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online