Senior Manager, Consumer Marketing
MTV Entertainment StudiosHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/29/2021 2:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Senior Manager, Consumer Marketing jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Senior Manager, Consumer Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, Consumer Marketing? About The BrandViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents. Overview and Responsibilities
The Sr. Manager of Consumer Marketing will support the development and execution of 360-degree paid consumer marketing campaigns for series and specials within the MTV Entertainment Group's networks (Comedy Central, MTV, Paramount Network; CMT, Logo, Pop TV, Smithsonian, TV Land, VH1). Reporting to the Vice President of Consumer Marketing, this role will lead entire media campaigns from beginning to end and is responsible for campaign planning and execution across all media channels including: TV, Digital, OOH, Audio, and Print.
The ideal candidate will have established experience in a Consumer Marketing role at a television network, streaming service or film studio and is comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
• Develop paid media campaigns for the MTV Entertainment Group's series and specials, working closely with AORs
• Work with internal and external partners to ensure media plans are on-strategy, on-time and on-budget
• Drive media timelines and execute plans across all media channels
• Ensure timely and accurate development, trafficking, delivery, and launch of all assets for each campaign
• Work closely with Director and VP to develop essential communication documents and handle their distribution among key partners including: strategy & media briefs, campaign launch and recap decks, one-sheets, etc.
• Provide feedback and insight on media plans with all teams ensuring strategic and creative alignment
• Act as a brand steward across platforms to ensure all messaging and branding is homogeneous and on strategy
• Participate in all media briefings and weekly status meetings
• Serve as department liaison across teams including: Brand Creative, Content Distribution, Development, Production, Communications, Programming, and Research
Data, research, & analytics
• Evaluate and translate key research reports into strategic recommendations
• Review and analyze ratings and tactical performance to determine effectiveness of marketing plans
• Monitor live campaigns and make real-time adjustments to optimize toward campaign objectives
• Collaborate with research team to develop and share out internal campaign reporting documents
• Partner with media agency to develop post-campaign reporting and analysis
• Track spending for assigned media campaigns and ensure efforts stay within budget
• Monitor POs and billing status for assigned projects to ensure partners are paid on time
• Actualize cost reports per project at the completion of each campaign
• Bachelor's Degree strongly desired or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5 years of experience executing paid advertising campaigns for an entertainment brand across media channels
• Extensive experience planning and executing cross-channel TV buys across National, Local and Satellite providers
• Demonstrated record of executing robust digital ad campaigns with multiple tactics and advertising partners
• Deep knowledge of analytic tools (ComScore, Simmons, Nielsen, etc.) as it relates to campaign objectives
• Adept working with large scale budgets for multiple, simultaneous marketing campaigns
• Comfortable presenting, sharing plan strategy and media details with internal teams
• Significant attention to detail This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.