Creative Director - Entertainment & Youth Group
MTV Entertainment StudiosNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/27/2021 4:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Creative Director - Entertainment & Youth Group jobs in New York-NY
Search all Creative Director - Entertainment & Youth Group postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Director - Entertainment & Youth Group? The Entertainment & Youth group seeks an innovative, passionate and hands-on individual to join Paramount Network's best-in-class Brand Creative team. The ideal candidate will lead and create premium and breakthrough campaigns that drive viewership for our original series, movies, and specials. The role requires a leader with an exceptional creative sensibility to inspire a team of writers and producers to craft award-winning campaigns. The Creative Director will ensure all content aligns with strategies and marketing objectives. The ideal candidate must have experience in entertainment and brand marketing and have expertise in AV, design, production, and all areas of promotion across social and digital platforms.
Reporting to the Vice President of Visual Editorial Team, Paramount Network, this individual will co-lead the team and work hand-in-hand with Strategy and Planning, Production and Operations, Programing, Digital, and Consumer Marketing.
• Ideate and develop innovative campaigns from initial creative conception to completion
• Coordinate and lead all promotional content for on-air, off-channel, radio, and multi-platform
• Lead and encourage an in-house team of writers and producers to deliver creative at the highest level
• Work hand-in-hand with the VP to maintain the brand style and network voice and tone
• Creative direct all brand-related video content for upfront, ad-sales, social impact, and press
• Craft and design creative presentation decks that communicate concepts and campaigns
• Present campaign decks and pitch concepts to senior management and executive producers/showrunners/talent
• Lead and guide projects with external vendors and agencies
• Translate marketing briefs/objectives into creative strategies for teams to execute 360 campaigns
• Efficiently use research insights and analytic data to develop compelling and targeted marketing creative
• Have a clear creative vision and an ability to provide concise direction to internal and external teams
• Collaborate with print, design, social and digital teams to ensure alignment across all campaign touchpoints
• Liaise with internal partners to ensure the creation and delivery of cohesive, high-quality campaigns
• Minimum of 10 years of creative within media industry/entertainment marketing and/or branding
• 2 years experience managing a team of diverse creatives
• Strong creative originality with an ability to think and act strategically and tactically
• Strong storytelling ability, copy-writing skills, and outstanding attention to detail
• Excellent presentation skills, both within the department and to talent/showrunners!
• Able to run multiple tasks and projects in a fast paced environment
• Experience handling live-action shoots and directing talent
• A track record of high-quality breakthrough promotion campaigns
• Working knowledge of post-production process in Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere
• Hands-on editing experience in Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere
• Must understand the language of Avid/Final Cut, After Effects, and Adobe Suite This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.