MSNBCNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Production Assistant, MSNBC The Eleventh Hour With Stephanie Ruhle
MSNBC is looking for an exceptional Production Assistant for The Eleventh Hour with host Stephanie Ruhle.
This position is represented by the Writers Guild of America East.
• Order and coordinate all graphic elements for air.
• Oversee the airing of all graphic elements in control room during live program.
• Work closely with producers to research, select and locate required footage for broadcast.
• Print scripts for anchors and build scrolling crawl daily and maintain with continual updates and breaking news.
• Assist in compiling research for anchors, maintaining on-air updates during live program.
• Gather information on breaking stories for anchors to relay on air.
• At least one year of news production experience.
• Bachelor's degree.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through
www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under
tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19
vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated,
submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days
following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the
commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced
protocols if Company determines your job position
requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19
workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Excellent knowledge of politics, history and current events.
• Must have the ability to work under deadline pressure.
• Knowledge of Avid/Interplay and iNews preferred.