MSNBCNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/30/2021 2:15:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Anchor Production Assistant, MSNBC Weekends 8Pm-10Pm
MSNBC is looking for an Anchor Production Assistant for its weekend show from 8PM-10PM with host Ayman Mohyeldin.
This position is represented by the Writers Guild of America East.
This is a staff with end date position for 6 months.
• Assist in compiling research for anchor, maintaining on-air updates during live program
• Gather information on breaking news stories for anchors to relay on air
• Print scripts for anchors and build updates
• Provide daily support by managing calendars, appearance and schedule
• Schedule and book travel and meetings
• Organize and schedule meeting and interviews
• Maintain and process expense reports
• Respond to correspondences
• Order and coordinate all graphic elements for air when needed
• Oversee the airing of all graphic elements in control room during live program when needed
• Work closely with producers to research, select and locate required footage for broadcast
• At least one year of news production experience.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
• Excellent knowledge of politics, history and current events.
• Must have the ability to work under deadline pressure.
• Knowledge of Avid/Interplay and iNews preferred.