Production Assistant, The Choice
MSNBCNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/30/2021 6:29:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Assistant, The Choice jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Assistant, The Choice postings
Full Time Job
The Choice from MSNBC is looking for an exceptional Production Assistant for a new, soon to be announced show.
This is a staff with end date position for 6 months.
This position is represented by the Writers Guild of America East.
• Order and coordinate all graphic elements for air.
• Oversee the airing of all graphic elements in control room during live program.
• Work closely with producers to research, select and locate required footage for broadcast.
• Print scripts for anchors and build scrolling crawl daily and maintain with continual updates and breaking news.
• Assist in compiling research for anchors, maintaining on-air updates during live program.
• Gather information on breaking stories for anchors to relay on air.
• At least one year of news production experience.
• Bachelorâ€™s degree.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through
www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under
tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
• Excellent knowledge of politics, history and current events.
• Must have the ability to work under deadline pressure.
• Knowledge of Avid/Interplay and iNews preferred.