Graphics Production Assistant
MSNBCNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Graphics Production Assistant, MSNBC Andrea Mitchell Reports
MSNBC is looking for an exceptional Graphics Production Assistant to join the 12PM Dayside show with host Andrea Mitchell.
This is a staff with end date position for 6 months.
• Order and coordinate all graphic elements for air.
• Oversee the airing of all graphic elements in control room during live program.
• Work closely with producers to research, select and locate required images for broadcast.
• Edit video clips from daily broadcast for web and social media publication.
• At least one year of news production experience.
• Bachelor's degree.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through
www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under
tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Excellent knowledge of politics, history and current events.
• Knowledge of Avid/Interplay and iNews preferred.