Graphics Production Assistant
MSNBCNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Graphics Production Assistant, MSNBC Live 2Pm
This is a staff with end date position for 6 months.
• Order and coordinate all graphic elements for air
• Oversee the airing of all graphic elements in control room during live program
• Work closely with producers to research, select and locate required footage for broadcast
• Print scripts for anchors and build scrolling crawl daily and maintain with continual updates and breaking news
• Assist in compiling research for anchors, maintaining on-air updates during live program
• Gather information on breaking stories for anchors to relay on air
• At least one year of news production experience.
• Bachelor's degree.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through
www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under
tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
• Excellent knowledge of politics, history and current events.
• Must have the ability to work under deadline pressure.
• Knowledge of Avid/Interplay and iNews preferred.