MSNBCNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2021 7:07:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Graphic Designer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Graphic Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Graphic Designer?
Full Time Job
Artworks, the graphics production arm of NBC News & MSNBC is looking for a highly motivated and qualified designer to creatively produce daily visual needs for many of our news programs for MSNBC.
The ideal candidate is an imaginative thinker â€'' who is eager to innovate and push the creative envelope. They are someone who thrives in high-pressure situations and finds extreme satisfaction when their graphics makes it to air. They are always looking for the best way to tell a compelling visual story.
They will challenge the typical, and constantly seek new and visually interesting solutions to evolve the team forward, while never losing sight of the objectives in supporting a daily News and Features program.
• Design, execute and deliver static and animated graphics within required deadlines.
• Work closely with show graphic teams and artists to meet deadlines and fulfil editorial requests.
• Present creative solutions to graphic needs.
• Deliver error-free graphics to the quality standards set by the Managing Art Director.
• Storyboard and present conceptual designs to the Managing Art Director, as well as Editorial Partners.
• Collaborate with the Managing Art Director and Executive Producers on daily visuals and long-term project initiatives.
• 5 years of relevant work experience in a creative group
in a 24/7, fast-paced production environment.
• Expert skillset in Adobe Creative Suite. (Photoshop,
Illustrator and After Effects)
• Expert skillset in creating both animated and still frame
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and deliver multiple
assignments, with compelling creative solutions, under
Additional Job Requirements
• Willingness to work extended hours, overnight and on
weekends with short notice when needed.
• Accessible 24 hours a day / 7 days a week when
• Willingness to accept schedule changes, as it becomes
necessary to best support our production needs.
• Must be open to working in New York.
• Proficiency in C4D-3D.
• Previous experience working in news production and
• Excellent communicator.
• Excellent customer satisfaction skillsets.
• Effective working alone and comfortable working within a
• Organized and well prepared.
• Solid news editorial judgment.
• Previous experience working with NBC News preferred.