Anchor Production Assistant
MSNBCNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/17/2022 5:57:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Anchor Production Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Anchor Production Assistant postings
Full Time Job
MSNBC is looking for an Anchor Production Assistant for the 9AM Dayside show with host Stephanie Ruhle.
This is staff with end date position for 6 months.
• Assist in compiling research for anchor, maintaining on-air updates during live program
• Gather information on breaking news stories for anchors to relay on air
• Print scripts for anchors and build updates
• Provide daily support by managing calendars, appearances, and schedule
• Schedule and book travel and meetings
• Organize and schedule meeting and interviews
• Maintain and process expense reports
• Respond to correspondences
• Order and coordinate all graphic elements for air when needed
• Oversee the airing of all graphic elements in control room during live program when needed
• Work closely with producers to research, select and locate required footage for broadcast
• Post show clips to show and anchor's social media channels and coordinate with digital team on clips for msnbc.com
• At least one year of news production experience.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through
www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under
tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
• Excellent knowledge of politics, history and current events.
• Must have the ability to work under deadline pressure.
• Knowledge of Avid/Interplay and iNews preferred.