Anchor Production Assistant, - Symone
Full Time Job
MSNBC is looking for an Anchor Production Assistant for SYMONE.
This position is represented by the Writers Guild of America East.
• Assist in compiling research for anchor, maintaining on-air updates during live program
• Gather information on breaking news stories for anchors to relay on air
• Print scripts for anchors and build updates
• Provide daily support by managing calendars, appearance and schedule
• Schedule and book travel and meetings
• Organize and schedule meeting and interviews
• Maintain and process expense reports
• Respond to correspondences
• Clip video for social media
• At least one year of news production experience.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Excellent knowledge of politics, history and current events.
• Must have the ability to work under deadline pressure.
• Knowledge of Avid/Interplay and iNews preferred.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Washington, D.C.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website. Salary range: $20-$25/hr
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].