Senior Administrative Assistant
MSG EntertainmentNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/30/2023 11:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Senior Administrative Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Administrative Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Who are we hiring?
The role will support senior finance executives with diversified and confidential administrative items. This role requires broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge of organization policies and practices.
What will you do?
• Support the following senior finance executives: SVP Corporate FP&A, SVP Business & Financial Operations, SVP Finance, and SVP Chief Data & Analytics Officer
• Schedule and maintain the senior finance executives’ calendar of appointments. Work closely with the executive team’s administrative assistants, especially the CFO’s Executive Administrative Assistant
• Acts as liaison between the senior finance executives and his/her direct reports, as well as internal and external contacts.
• Coordinate and set up monthly and quarterly meetings with multiple people in various organizations,
• Arrange travel itineraries and coordinate related arrangements
• Coordinates all paperwork necessary for the senior finance executives, including T&E.
• Responsible for ordering and maintaining office supplies for the combined department. Ensures that office equipment works properly. Coordinates repair requests with facilities an0d/or outside vendors. Maintains records on all repairs and orders. Order and restock of kitchen pantry (coffee, cups, etc)
• Prepare and copy all Budget materials as requested including budget binders with multiple tabs for all business units including copy and preparation of Annual Board of Directors Budget Presentation Binders and work with Legal to ensure timely delivery to board members and senior executives
• Handle all Data & Analytics invoices in Coupa, including vendor onboarding, vendor qualification, and enter POs in Coupa for payment processing
• Administrative support and point-person for on-site auditors
• Coordinate with Office Service for all seating assignments & office moves for finance team, including onboarding of all new hires
• Provide support for all Ticket Requests for executives
• Assists department in special projects as requested.
What do you need to succeed?
• Candidates who have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred
• At least five (5) years of secretarial experience preferably at executive level.
• Broad knowledge of company organization, policies and practices.
• Excellent knowledge, with proven experience, of Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
• Proven logical skills, well organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to maintain highest degree of confidentiality and diplomacy.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule inclusive of weekends, nights and holidays required. May have split days off
• Commitment to providing a high-quality service experience for both internal and external clients.