MSG EntertainmentNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/2/2023 4:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Production Coordinator – NYK & NYR
Who are we hiring?
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Production Coordinator to join our Production Management team. The Production Coordinator will play a crucial role in managing the scheduling and operations of our IBEW 1212 staff members and Local 1 Stagehands, as well as overseeing various production-related tasks. A strong background in studio operations and live event sport productions is essential. This individual will work closely with the Production Manager to ensure smooth and efficient studio operations, contributing to the overall success of our productions.
What will you do?
• Manage daily, weekly, and monthly schedules for IBEW 1212 staff members and Local 1 Stagehands, ensuring proper crewing and allocation of resources.
• Staff the weekly edit schedule, crew daily ENG shoots, and all Operations technical positions for the Network and Studios at 11 Penn.
• Review and approve weekly time sheets for IBEW 1212 staff and Local 1 Stagehands, ensuring accurate and timely payroll processing.
• Track IBEW 1212 staff; WDO’s, Vacation, Personal, and Sick time.
• Crew all Studio and Operational shifts as necessary.
• Demonstrate excellent organizational skills by prioritizing tasks and effectively handling multiple projects simultaneously.
• Maintain flexible work schedule, including occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
• Participate in production management meetings and provide regular updates to the Production Manager and relevant members of the Operations team.
• Execute weekly Studio Production meetings to coordinate the studio schedule and ensure appropriate support for all Betting, Pre/Post studio shows, and secondary studio programming.
• Create crew call timelines for all shows while adhering to CBA rules.
• Arrange ENG shoot logistics for on-location shoots and productions.
• Manage and track ENG, Edit, and Studio operation budgets.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of production processes and workflows.
• Coordinate Technical Operations Student Associate schedules and assignments.
What do you need to succeed?
• Three to five years of previous experience in a production management role in the live sports and studio operations area.
• Must understand the operational workflow within a live control room and mobile unit setting.
• Understand Collective Bargaining Agreements and how the rules set forth within are adhered to.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
• Proficiency with SharePoint, AirTable, and WorkForce scheduling software or similar scheduling program.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, demonstrating strong problem-solving skills.