MRCBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
MRC, one of the leading go-to publicity firms, is seeking a qualified and experienced Publicity Coordinator. Candidates should be exceedingly well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a high-profile and busy team. This is an ideal position for those pursuing a career in film and/or television publicity.
At MRC, we believe our work tells the story of who we are, the approach we take and the clients we are proud to work with. MRC practices a customized approach to publicity, marketing, branding and digital strategy, producing highly individualized campaigns to target specific audiences and create awareness in today's highly competitive media landscape.
Ideal candidates are interested in hands on experience with an opportunity to advance within the company.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
• Work closely with press, studios, filmmakers, talent and talent representatives including via phone, email and day-to-day contact.
• Heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with external assistants, executives, and consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex meetings in a timely manner.
• Assist with compiling and management of client media coverage distribution.
• Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate internal party promptly and professionally.
• Assist the team with preparation of weekly presentation materials.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
• Conduct research as needed.
• Attend events in support of team and clients as needed.
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
• Positive, can-do attitude.
• Detail-oriented and highly organized.
• Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
• Computer literate including Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe and other programs.
• Knowledge of the film/television industry and its key press.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online