Producer - Vertical Platforms
Full Time Job
We are the largest YouTube brand in the world, renowned for our seemingly impossible creative ingenuities. At MrBeast, we attribute much of our success to putting our four foundational pillars of viral content above everything else: IRL Comedy, Spectacles, General Good, and Philanthropy. Our YouTube presence boasts 6 channels, 146 million subscribers, 20 billion video views, and a 501c3 accredited charity.
It takes a team of the world's best to stay cutting edge in an ephemeral culture. Therefore, we are looking for obsessive people that are smart and well versed in content creation. These individuals will not only fit in with our company values, but they will also be curious, ambitious, fearless, self-starters that push the limits of what was once thought of as impossible.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our innovative team, we would love to chat
About the Role
The rise in short-form, vertical content poses a unique opportunity and challenge for the MrBeast company. The vertical platforms team is specifically focused on thinking forward about these changes in media. The Producer on this team will research, architect and manage multiple projects that will push the MrBeast brand forward in the space.
Producers maintain timelines and deadlines for all departments and contractors affiliated with filming. They oversee the process to make our vertical content come to life.
Our ideal candidate for this role will know how to communicate thoughts and ideas clearly to all supervised departments. They will work closely with the Head of Vertical to ensure that we are uploading more frequently, without sacrificing our integrity or quality.
If the candidate wants to exceed our expectations they will develop new internal strategies that increase the efficiency of the team, i.e. maintaining and adding to our vendor list, price checking contractors, developing new business relationships, tracking and maintaining company card receipts, and assessing safety standards for Covid and on set protocols.
What you'll be doing:
• Collaborate with the Content Strategist - Vertical Content on video creatives daily
• Manage the day to day operations for the production of multiple ideas
• Negotiate with contractors, locations and rentals
• Oversee organization of expenses, contractor paperwork, call sheets, releases, travel and accommodations
• Oversee the budget and timeline with the Head of Vertical
• Communicating with camera, lighting, audio and post teams
• Ensure proper safety and COVID-19 protocols are being followed for shoots
What makes you a fit:
• 2 years experience as a production manager
• Previous experience in TikTok or other vertical content production preferred
• In-depth knowledge of the TikTok editor, iphone editing skills, and understanding of Adobe Suite.
• Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
• Humility. You will need to have a willingness to learn and grow. We need to be able to mold and teach you
• Willingness to be a part of a team. This role requires strong communication skills and the ability to change directions quickly
A Place to Call Home
We are based in Greenville, North Carolina, widely recognized as the cultural, educational, economic, and medical hub of Eastern North Carolina. Greenville is a university-medical community, home to East Carolina University and Vidant Medical Center, as well as a vibrant Uptown Greenville District with a diverse art, music, and food scene featuring an increasing number of unique, locally-owned businesses and restaurants.
Our excellent affordability, geographic location, and natural resources, combined with cultural, economic, educational, and medical amenities make Greenville-Pitt County a preferred community to call home.
The Perks, Why Work On the MrBeast Team
• Competitive Salary
• Generous Medical (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Dental, Vision and company-paid Life Insurance
• Company contributions to employee Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
• 401k Plan with Safe Harbor company-matching
• Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays
• Company-provided technology package
• Relocation for those coming in from outside the area including travel and company-provided housing for the first 90 days