Account Assistant - Integrated Marketing
Movie Mogul Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
Boutique Film Marketing agency in Beverly Hills and New York is seeking an Account Assistant to start immediately in our New York office. We specialize in Product Placement and Brand Marketing Promotions, working with all the major studios and cable network shows.
General office duties include script coverage, brand research, PowerPoint presentations as well managing a very high volume of emails, and client reports. PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook knowledge essential.
Candidate would need to respond to email 24/7. Office hours are Monday - Friday 9.30AM - 6.00PM, with scripts to read every weekend, and occasional longer days for special events and film premieres.
Clients include: film studios, film producers, major cable networks, and fortune 500 brands.
• Interest in working for a high level marketing Executive that is extremely busy and demanding
• Able to work flexible and long hours including late nights to ensure time-sensitive tasks are completed
• Must have an impeccable attention to detail
• A quick-thinker and an adept problem-solver
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• The ability to independently, manage one's time and prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet associated deadlines
• The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
• Must have the ability to truly multi-task.
* Bachelors Degree Preferred
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online