Production Coordinator, Animation & VFX
This was removed by the employer on 10/29/2021 3:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Production Coordinator, Animation & VFX jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Production Coordinator, Animation & VFX postings
Full Time Job
We are seeking a Production Coordinator to join our team of creatives. Looking for a positive go-getter who isn't afraid to jump in and do what it takes to make things happen. This is a critical role in the overall production pipeline, as the Production Coordinator is a conduit across various teams. They help ensure that deadlines and goals are being met and regularly issue project updates to Creative leads. As a boutique shop, team members often wear multiple hats! It is critical that Production Coordinators be comfortable juggling multiple demands on their time, all while remaining cool as a cucumber. This is a full-time project based position that would start as soon as possible.
Please note: Candidates must live in Los Angeles and be flexible to work in the Burbank office as needed. This is a hybrid wfh/in-office role.
- Must have prior experience working in media production and coordinating projects from initial idea to final implementation.
- Excellent research skills with an eye to target/support the broader creative team's goals and desires.
- Highly adept at navigating team dynamics and personalities to streamline production process.
- Great communication skills- attuned to non-verbal cues and a proven ability to communicate clearly both in written and verbal scenarios.
- Used to assisting artists and helping them navigate their daily tasks.
- Flexible and a self-starter, ambitious worker who finds ways to fill their time without daily oversight.
- Proven track record of prioritizing and juggling multiple demands on schedule.
- Organized and efficient, comfortable managing data and tracking a large volume of project assets.
- Must be fluent in Shotgun or a similar production pipeline software for tracking tasks and deadlines.
- Stellar note-taking skills, with an ability to listen well and capture the details of a conversation together.
- Fluency in basic MS Office software, as well as demonstrable experience developing presentations in software such as Keynote or Power Point.
- Oversee the execution of client deliveries, including creation of qt's and deliverables as required.
- A solid foundation and knowledge of the complete production process, including: Vis Dev & Story, Asset Development, 3D Animation, 2D Animation, Motion Graphics, Compositing
- 2-4 years of previous coordination experience for VFX, Animation, or other media pipelines.
- Experience with non-standard format media or themed entertainment
- Experience with the following software is preferred but not required: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe InDesign