Art Director - Media/Animation
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Art Director - Media/Animation jobs in Burbank-CA
Mousetrappe is accepting applications for experienced Immersive Media Art Directors. The Art Director, under the direction of and in collaboration with the Creative Director and Producer, is responsible for developing, communicating, guiding, and delivering the visual content of Mousetrappe's media-based experiences. This is a full time, project-based position that would last for approximately 9 - 12 months.
The Art Director oversees the development of all visual content throughout the project life cycle, from Blue Sky through Opening. This position develops and articulates the vision through a variety of visual mediums and intersecting disciplines, conceives the look and feel that defines the creative product and design intent, and provides coordinated substantive visual content and documentation. The Art Director works within a traditional and custom media / design pipeline and is experienced in successfully completing projects from pre-production through post-production while maintaining the design intent and integrity throughout the process.
- This position requires strong communication abilities, familiarity executing concepts into operational attractions and media shows and the artistic/technical knowledge required to align an interdisciplinary team around a complex project.
- Fluency and ability to communicate visual ideas through drawings, illustrations, reference boards, concept art, etc.
- Animation and Motion Design background with both design capabilities and on the box animation skills.
- Computer proficiency in basic online resource toolkits, as well as exceptional skills in drawing programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Cloud, After Effects, InDesign, Maya, Cinema4D, and Sketch Up.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of design and command of full media pipeline, mastering the ability to communicate with artists across a variety of mediums.
- Ability to communicate ideas in a variety of mediums, including but not limited to: concept designs, storyboards, beat boards, 3D renderings and dimensional design.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the creative design process and deliverables expectations.
- Knowledge of complex show delivery technologies such as: programming, lighting, effects, digital media production, audio reinforcement, interactive technologies, animated figures, etc.
- Experience within animation / VFX pipelines.
- Demonstrated leadership, verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Arts related field.
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Experience in Theater/Set Design or Dimension Design.
- Projection Mapping Experience
- Non-standard format Media Design Work
Please Submit the Following for Consideration:
- Current Resume
- Link to a sample of work and/or full portfolio