Finishing Assistant Editor
Motive CreativeHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
FINISHING ASSISTANT EDITOR
Award-winning boutique trailer house seeks full time, on-site, Finishing Assistant Editor.
Must be extremely detail-oriented, proactive, efficient, and calm under pressure.
Duties include basic AE tasks such as overcutting, prepping sequences for finish (EDLs, OMFs, AAFs), creating music cue sheets, dialogue breakdowns, pulling shots, interfacing with in-house graphics dept., setting up fibers, etc.
• Minimum 3+ years of Adobe Premiere and Media Encoder experience.
• Knowledge of frame rates, specs, conversions, codecs, and wrappers.
• Be able to prep picture/audio for outside vendors and/or in-house finishes such as providing finishing AAFs to remote audio mixers.
• Conform final stereo mixes and stems to finished picture.
• Version and export content according to On Air Promo software while adhering to all tagging rules and guidelines in Confluence.
• Receive external post-production projects/files from vendors and ingest & relink media.
• Create web-optimized versions of custom content for digital and social platforms.
• Re-tag existing spots with new VO and graphics packages.
• Experience editing in a MAM environment (Reach Engine/Dalet/CatDV).
• Experience with various file transfer methods such as FTP, Aspera, Dropbox, PIX, Wiredrive.
• Available to work onsite in our Hollywood office.
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop and After Effects.
• Check color correction for legal levels.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online