Motion Picture Licensing CorporationLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Sales Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Assistant? Full-Time Sales Assistant
About the Company
Our Playa Vista based growing entertainment licensing company is growing. The Motion Picture Licensing Corporation is the leader of copyright licensing for major Hollywood studios for over 30 years. Our product is a copyright license that is legally required to show movies in public spaces. With locations across 35 countries, we are an expanding organization on the cutting edge of business systems. We are looking to add enthusiastic, talented, and experienced professionals to our US team.
Our Licensing Division is seeking a full-time Sales Assistant who is organized, motivated and excited to join our team! The Sales Assistant plays a key role in the department by connecting and coordinating the efforts of various team members and providing administrative support.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities
• Extensive administrative work with our CRM database: importing data via Excel spreadsheets, manual processing of applications and correspondence templates, frequent data compilation and entry, etc.
• Conduct research via Internet and telephone - up to 60 calls per day
• Assist with preparation for sales campaigns
• Provide professional admin support to sales team members
• Manages expectations and projects with a professional attitude by complying with company policies and procedures at all times
• Executive Assistant duties including calendar management, travel, PowerPoint, copy editing, meeting notes, and special projects.
• Perform other duties as required/assigned by management
Our Top Candidates Have the Following Skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Pays great attention to detail
• Exercises good judgement in their daily activities
• Prior administrative experience
• Proven experience with CRM systems
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of software
• Professional demeanor and appearance
• Works effectively with other team members
• Meets strict deadlines
• Multi-tasks and work well in a timely manner
What Makes You Stand Out
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Prior experience of CRM systems
• 2+ years' prior administrative experience
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Why You Should Join Our Team
• Stability: We've been in business for over 30 years.
• Environment: A small professional office where our team takes pride in their work.
• Growth: We're always looking to leverage the talents of our team members. As opportunities arise, our priority is to consider internal team members.
• Benefits: Great medical & dental plan, 401K, PTO (sick, vacation) and company holidays.
• Alternative Workweek: Regular office hours: Mon-Thurs 7:30AM - 5PM; Fri 8:00AM - 2:00PM
Prior to their start date, all new hires receive a conditional offer of employment letter requiring a satisfactory background check. MPLC complies with the CA Fair Chance Act in its hiring practices.