Senior Mgr. Audit, Collections & Contract Review
Motion Picture Industry Pension & Health PlansStudio City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Senior Mgr. Audit, Collections & Contract Review jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all Senior Mgr. Audit, Collections & Contract Review postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Mgr. Audit, Collections & Contract Review? Motion Picture Industry Pension & Health Plans (MPI) has a new opportunity for a Senior Manager Audit, Collections & Contract Review to join our team. This individual will oversee our teams that audit the payroll hours submitted by employers and review employer contracts, among other things. Keys to success in this role include experience in audit, accounting, contracts, and managing large teams. Experience with ERISA, Taft-Hartley or in the entertainment industry will set you apart from others.
For consideration, qualified candidates only, submit a letter of interest with resume and salary requirements.
* 5 years' experience in one or more of the following; audit, contracts, accounts receivables, ERISA, Taft-Hartley
* 5+ years' experience as a Manager overseeing a large staff
* Experience presenting to senior leadership and/or Board of Directors
* Intermediate skills with Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
* Labor relations experience is a plus
* Experience with entertainment payroll houses or other entertainment industry experience is a plus
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to travel within the greater Los Angeles area
* Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
* Ability to work extended hours as required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Oversee departments that audit the hours submitted by employers to the organization, accurately upload the hours submitted by employers to company systems, ensure they are compliant with applicable contracts, and collections.
* Develop and manage a large team, making recommendations to improve processes as needed
* Work with Director and subordinates to draft operating procedures for newly implemented systems
* Partner with Director to establish metrics and creation of reports
* Prepare materials for the Board of Directors and Benefits Appeals Committee
* Schedule meetings with external parties relating to audits and reporting issues
* Interact with payroll houses and employer representatives to resolve outstanding issues
Local candidates only, relocation assistance is not provided.
MPI does not file visa petitions or sponsor applicants for work visas in this job classification.
Submissions will be reviewed; only candidates most closely matching the requirements of the position will be contacted.
Located in Studio City, CA, the Motion Picture Industry Pension and Health Plans (MPI) are multi-employer trust funds established by collective bargaining agreements between various employers and over 30 Unions and Guilds representing employees in the motion picture industry.
Recognized as an Employer of Choice for its employee-focused work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, MPI is a recipient of the World at Work Seal of Distinction.
MPI offers free employee health, dental, vision and life insurance ($50/month for family coverage), retirement and pension, and generous paid time off.
Equal Opportunity Employer