Data Entry Administrative Support Clerk
Motion Picture Industry Pension & Health PlansLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
MPI is looking for a Data Entry associate (Temp to Hire) for our Contribution Processing Department who will report directly to the Department Supervisor. In this role, you will be responsible for processing all hours and Individual Account Plan (IAP) percentage contributions reported to Motion Picture Industry Pension and Health Plans by the employers.
For consideration, qualified candidates only, email letter of interest with resume and salary requirements.
* Candidates must have 2+ years of recent Administrative/Data Entry Support experience with strong attention to detail
* Accurate typing- 45 WPM/10 Key by touch
* MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook experience required
* Ability to work overtime/extended hours on the weekends and evenings, based on business need
* High School Diploma or GED required
Your Responsibilities would include:
* Data Entry for hours reported, including checking all edit/error code
* Verification of large amounts of data
* Preparation of electronically submitted reports for editing
* Preparation of billing, and/or credit requests
* Work on or handle special projects as needed
* Participate in responding to participant inquiries - Customer service
Local candidates only, relocation assistance is not provided.
MPI does not file visa petitions or sponsor applicants for work visas in this job classification.
Submissions will be reviewed; only candidates most closely matching the requirements of the position will be contacted.
Located in Studio City, CA, MPI are multi-employer trust funds established by collective bargaining agreements between various employers and over 30 Unions and Guilds representing employees in the motion picture industry.
Recognized as an Employer of Choice for its employee-focused work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, we are a recipient of the World at Work Seal of Distinction.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online