Call Center Reps
Motion Picture Industry Pension and Health PlansStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
Call Center Representative - $19.00 per hour Temp-Regular
Motion Picture Industry Pension & Health Plans (MPI) is looking for Call Center Representatives that are enthusiastic, detail oriented, inquisitive, and quick learners.
Our Call Center Representatives go beyond just reading scripts and providing basic information. They do a deeper dive with our members to answer complex questions about their health benefits eligibility, premiums payments, and pension plans.
To be successful you will need:
* At least 1 year of experience in a high volume in-bound call environment.
* Superior customer service skills.
* Clear and effective oral communication skills with the ability to effectively explain complex issues.
* Strong written communication skills to clearly document key elements from calls.
* The ability to work overtime/extended hours as required.
* Experience in the health care industry is a big plus.
Qualified candidates only, submit letter of interest and current resume.
Located in Studio City, CA, we are a multi-employer trust funds established by collective bargaining agreements between various employers and over 40 Unions and Guilds representing employees in the motion picture industry.
Recognized as an Employer of Choice for its employee-focused work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, MPI is a recipient of the World at Work Seal of Distinction.
MPI offers free employee health, dental, vision and life insurance ($50/month for family coverage), retirement and pension, and generous paid time off.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online