Call Center Representative
Motion Picture Industry Pension and Health PlansStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
MPI is looking for Temporary Participant Service Center Representatives (PSC Reps) that are enthusiastic, detail oriented, inquisitive, and quick learners. Our PSC Reps go beyond just reading scripts and providing basic information. They do a deep dive with our Participants to answer complex questions about their health benefits eligibility, premiums payments, and pension plans.
For consideration, qualified candidates only, submit letter of interest with resume.
* At least 1 year experience in a high volume in-bound call environment (highly preferred)
* Clear and effective oral communication skills with the ability to effectively explain complex issues
* Strong written communication skills to clearly document key elements from calls
* Superior customer service skills
* Experience in the health care industry (preferred)
* The ability to work overtime/extended hours as needed
Your responsibilities would include:
* Handle a high volume of Participant phone calls regarding their benefits eligibility, claims, premiums payments, and pension plans
* Review and process Participant records, including legal documentation, account numbers, addresses, beneficiary designation, plan selections, etc.
Local candidates only, relocation assistance is not provided.
MPI does not file visa petitions or sponsor applicants for work visas in this job classification.
Submissions will be reviewed; only candidates most closely matching the requirements of the position will be contacted.
Located in Studio City, CA, the Motion Picture Industry Pension and Health Plans (MPI) are multi-employer trust funds established by collective bargaining agreements between various employers and over 30 Unions and Guilds representing employees in the motion picture industry.
Recognized as an Employer of Choice for its employee-focused work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, MPI is a recipient of the World at Work Seal of Distinction.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online