Call Center Rep - Healthcare
Motion Picture Industry Pension and Health PlansStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
Call Center Rep - Temporary-Regular - Healthcare
For consideration, qualified candidates only, email letter of interest with resume and salary requirements.
Our Call Center Reps - outgoing and energetic customer service reps preferable with experience in dealing with health plans and explaining complex policies and benefits and relaying them in easy to understand terms.
The Participant Services Center is a high volume inbound Call Center and Visitor's Center responsible for responding to our Participants and provider questions regarding a variety of subjects including benefits eligibility, claims, pension, and premiums payments.
• Minimum 2 years of customer service phone experience in a high call volume environment.
• Health insurance experience is a plus.
• Clear and effective oral and written communication skills; ability to explain and confirm understanding of complex issues.
• Pleasant and professional telephone etiquette.
• Excellent attendance and punctuality.
• Able to handle fast-paced work and meet deadlines.
• Able to handle a high volume of calls and meet the standards.
• Good interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively and cooperatively with co-workers and callers.
• Proficient PC skills and a High School diploma or GED is required.
Your responsibilities would include:
• Handle a high-volume participant phone calls regarding benefits eligibility, claims, pension, and premiums payments.
• Review and process participant records, including legal documentation, account numbers, addresses, beneficiary designation, plan
selections, Coordination of Benefits records, Life Insurance, COBRA, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Call Center Representatives start on a temporary basis, pay $19/hour, with the opportunity to become a regular employee ($21.41/hour). Regular employees are eligible for free employee health, dental, vision and life insurance ($50/month for family coverage), retirement and pension, and generous paid time off.
Located in Studio City, CA, the Motion Picture Industry Pension and Health Plans (MPI) are multi-employer trust funds established by collective bargaining agreements between various employers and over 40 Unions and Guilds representing employees in the motion picture industry.
Recognized as an Employer of Choice for its employee-focused work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, MPI is a recipient of the World at Work Seal of Distinction.
Submissions will be reviewed; only candidates most closely matching the requirements of the position will be contacted.
MPI does not file visa petitions or sponsor applicants for work visas in this job classification. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online