Assistant Manager - Contribution Processing
Motion Picture Industry Pension and Health PlansStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
For consideration, qualified candidates only, email letter of interest with resume and salary requirements.
The Assistant Manager reports directly to the Manager, Contribution Processing Department and has the responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the department.
This Department is responsible for processing all hours and Individual Account Plan (IAP) percentage contributions reported to the Motion Picture Industry Pension and Health Plans by the employers. We do our closing every month and our participants qualify for eligibility based on number of hours worked. Currently, there are 20 staff members in the department.
• BA or BS degree, in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration and or equivalent experience preferred
• 2 - 4 years' experience supervising multiple teams of between 5-10 employees
• Experience in contribution processing business functions preferred
• Experience in system design, planning, implementation
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills and intermediate proficiency in MS Office products
• Handle fast-paced work environment, ability to prioritize work and meet multiple deadlines
• Available for overtime during monthly closings and when necessary
Your responsibilities will include:
• Directly supervise employees within the department - training, coaching and mentoring staff
• Work with Leads to monitor, track and report daily employee performance (productivity and quality).
• Oversee the completion of all processes and job functions required for each monthly closing.
• Partner with IT Department to create reports, system enhancements etc.
• Strong project management skills, create metrics and needed
Local candidates only, relocation assistance is not provided.
Submissions will be reviewed; only candidates most closely matching the requirements of the position will be contacted.
MPI does not file visa petitions or sponsor applicants for work visas in this job classification.
Located in Studio City, CA, the Motion Picture Industry Pension and Health Plans (MPI) are multi-employer trust funds established by collective bargaining agreements between various employers and over 40 Unions and Guilds representing employees in the motion picture industry.
Recognized as an Employer of Choice for its employee-focused work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, MPI is a recipient of the World at Work Seal of Distinction.
MPI offers free employee health, dental, vision and life insurance ($50/month for family coverage), retirement and pension, and generous paid time off.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online