Motion Picture Industry Pension & Health PlansLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Temporary Accounting Clerk is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of payments submitted to the organization. This includes reporting accuracy and communicating with employers regarding remittance of payments.
* 2+ years' experience in Data Entry
* Experience in Accounting or Finance preferred
* High School Diploma or equivalent/Bachelors degree and certification in accounting preferred
* 10-key by touch accuracy level of > 95% and strong typing skills.
* Intermediate level of experience with MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
* Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy required and strict attention to detail
* Clear and effective oral and written communications skills required
* Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills in relation to accounting
* Ability to work well with individuals at all levels of the organization.
* Excellent attendance and reliability, with the ability to work overtime/extended hours as required
Your responsibilities will include:
* Process payments submitted to the Plans
* Proofing of recorded information
* Evaluate reporting accuracy based on records submitted by employers or contributors
* Communicate with employers and/or contributors regarding payment remittances
* Generate and track problematic payment submission
* Investigate and resolve issues relating to deposits
* Prepare written correspondence to employers and/or contributors relating remittance issues
* Communicate with various departments relating to deposit issues
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online