Assistant To Two Managers
Mosaic Media GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Beverly Hills-based talent management company is seeking a new assistant for a high-volume double desk with high-profile clients working across film and tv. This is the best of both worlds - literary and talent management! An ideal environment if you are interested in gaining experience in representation. At least a year of experience in representation is strongly preferred.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Meet tight deadlines
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Be familiar with StudioSystem, Breakdown Express, InEntertainment
- Rolling calls
- Handling scheduling
- Sending out submissions
- Client bookings
- Tracking upcoming projects at studios/networks for casting meetings.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online