Visual Development Artist / Designer
Moonbug EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Digital-First Kids Entertainment Company looking for:
Visual Development Artist /Designer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Are you passionate about children's media, animation and YouTube?
We are looking for an in-house artist/designer who is passionate about designing characters and worlds for kid audiences. Candidates should be proactive, self-motivated and highly organized.
Candidates should be well versed in all things animation. The right candidates are passionate about their work and able to work in a team, to share thoughts and ideas. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of 2D and CG processes so as we are designing we are thoughtful of how these worlds and characters might work in each medium. We develop fast and often, so the right candidate would be able to bring new ideas visually and conceptually on a regular basis.
About Moonbug Entertainment
Moonbug is a global entertainment company that creates and distributes fun and safe content for children which encourages healthy values such as compassion, empathy and resilience, while teaching fundamental life skills. We are a team of entertainment and technology experts with an ambition to redefine the kid's entertainment industry in this new digital age. The company is headquartered in London with a newly opened office in Los Angeles.
· Developing and creating a variety of concept character and environment designs to support a 2D and CG format
· Constructing mood boards and decks for visual inspiration
· Collaborating with production teams and development executives on creative projects
· Establishes visual style and artistic tone for creative projects
· Addressing and problem solving creative notes in a timely fashion
Qualifications and Experience:
· 5+ years experience
· Strong character and environment design/construction to support 2D and CG formats
· Familiarity with G-Suite
· Creative adaptability and flexibility is a MUST
· Great communication skills, collaborative with a positive can-do attitude and a good sense of humor
· Ability to work under pressure managing multiple tasks, and an interest in taking on real responsibility within a rapidly growing and dynamic start-up
· Personal interest in children's entertainment
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online