Monumental Sports and EntertainmentWashington, DC
Full Time Job
MSE proudly promotes its core values for all those that interact with the company. As a member of our team:
• You will provide first-class customer service and value for our fans.
• You will champion a double-bottom line that engages, unifies and gives back to the community we serve.
• You will work tirelessly to build generationally exceptional teams that compete for championships year after year and create lifelong memories for our fans.
• You will measure performance with specific objectives and metrics and our analysis and decisions are compelled by data.
• You will prize leadership, but you should value teamwork and collaboration and transparency even more. We treat each other with respect. We act with honesty and integrity. We remain humble.
• You will innovate. We are nimble and first to market. We are not averse to risk.
• You will have fun. We are in the business of happiness.
Position Overview: The Videographer position is responsible for content creation, videography and editing for the Washington Wizards. The ideal candidate is capable of storytelling and following action while delivering network quality results. This position will work a flexible schedule and travel frequently, with a schedule based on the team's season.
Are you an experienced videographer who is passionate about storytelling through content creation and loves basketball? We would love to hear from you!
• Shoot sports events, games, and interviews, with an emphasis on basketball content.
• Coordinate with MSE Production and Post-Production teams, as well as Wizards Digital, Communications and other departments, to drive workflow and delivery of content.
• Creatively tell visual stories through shooting and following story or action.
• Setup and shoot network style interviews, including green screen.
• Edit videos using Premiere, logging and editing quick turn videos and content.
• Operate a variety of camera systems while also maintaining and ensuring proper equipment storage and upkeep.
• Travel with Washington Wizards team to away games and events as needed.
• Prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• 3 years of experience in a content production environment.
• Familiarity working with multiple camera systems and strong editing skills on Premiere.
• Strong shooting skills with experience directing players or talent.
• Working understanding of broadcast audio techniques and lightening.
• Knowledge and fluency with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and with a team.
• Confidence to make quick decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Proven understanding of camera, lighting and sound equipment.
• Understanding of tapeless work environment.
• Ability to carry 40 lbs. of equipment.
• Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.