Vice President, People & Culture
Monumental Sports and EntertainmentWashington, DC
Full Time Job
MSE proudly promotes its core values for all those that interact with the company. As a member of our team:
• You will provide first-class customer service and value for our fans.
• You will champion a double-bottom line that engages, unifies and gives back to the community we serve.
• You will work tirelessly to build generationally exceptional teams that compete for championships year after year and create lifelong memories for our fans.
• You will measure performance with specific objectives and metrics and our analysis and decisions are compelled by data.
• You will prize leadership, but you should value teamwork and collaboration and transparency even more. We treat each other with respect. We act with honesty and integrity. We remain humble.
• You will innovate. We are nimble and first to market. We are not averse to risk.
• You will have fun. We are in the business of happiness.
Position Overview: The Vice President, People & Culture will manage and support the human resources function, from growing employee engagement and enriching employee experience to serving as strategic advisor and resource to Monumental Sports & Entertainment's people leaders.
Are you a hardworking people leader and human resources professional who is passionate about streamlining processes and elevating the employee experience? If so, we would love to hear from you!
• Support all aspects of HR people operations, including employee relations, learning and development, talent acquisition, compensation and rewards, and employee experience.
• Partner with Chief People Office to implement a strategic human resources plan and support people leaders to integrate into overall business plan.
• Provide HR leadership and mentorship in context of business initiatives, people-first practices and applicable legal and compliance requirements.
• Ensure effective implementation of annual performance management and compensation processes, including annual bonus programs.
• Build plans from a human capital perspective to support future growth and continuous learning.
• Design and implement attractive and cost-effective company benefit and compensation programs.
• Elevate MSE's employer brand. Instill and support a culture of openness, integrity, curiosity, transparency and pride that is welcoming to all and allow employees to bring their whole self into work.
• Evaluate and improve upon all HR processes and metrics, with a consistent focus to streamline and automate existing processes.
• Enhance MSE's people systems and metrics to enable professional growth and fulfillment for all employees.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• 10 years of progressive human resources experience.
• SHRM-CP and PHR, preferred.
• Familiarity with employment related legal, regulatory and compliance parameters.
• Experience with ADP, DocuSign and Culture Amp, is helpful.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with quick deadlines and multiple demands.
• Must be able to work with confidential information and exercise good judgment.
• Highly organized, detail driven with ability to prioritize workload.
• Strong project management experience and capabilities.
• Ability to apply policies and procedures to practical situations.