Vice President, Corporate Communications
Monumental Sports and EntertainmentWashington, DC
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2021 9:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Vice President, Corporate Communications jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Vice President, Corporate Communications postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Vice President, Corporate Communications?
Full Time Job
MSE proudly promotes its core values for all those that interact with the company. As a member of our team:
• You will provide first-class customer service and value for our fans.
• You will champion a double-bottom line that engages, unifies and gives back to the community we serve.
• You will work tirelessly to build generationally exceptional teams that compete for championships year after year and create lifelong memories for our fans.
• You will measure performance with specific objectives and metrics and our analysis and decisions are compelled by data.
• You will prize leadership, but you should value teamwork and collaboration and transparency even more. We treat each other with respect. We act with honesty and integrity. We remain humble.
• You will innovate. We are nimble and first to market. We are not averse to risk.
• You will have fun. We are in the business of happiness.
Position Overview: The Vice President, Corporate Communication position is responsible for executing a cohesive communication strategy across all corporate communications assets for MSE. This position will collaborate with various internal departments to create and coordinate content for use across the organization.
Do you have experience in corporate communications and are passionate about creating and delivering clear and concise content? We would love to hear from you!
• Draft press releases, essays, news items, talking points and other messaging collateral for internal and external uses and platforms.
• Produce content for GameTime, MSE's intranet, and working with MSE's Corporate Social Media Manager on posts and intranet updates.
• Create and share a weekly company summary on all aspects of the organization including business news, people & culture information, team announcements, staff acknowledgments, and more.
• Build and maintain a database to track industry conferences, awards, and annual reports and act as project manager to support the President, External Affairs and SVP, Communications.
• Work with and prep executives for media interviews to provide feedback and support.
• Contribute content for MSE's external corporate website and corporate social accounts, in collaboration with the Corporate External Affairs team and Social Media Manager.
• Coordinate communications and media relations for esports business interests and enterprises.
• Provide research and analysis on communications projects, as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• 7 years communications work experience.
• Excellent writer with a clear, concise style.
• Previous project management and planning experience.
• Ability to prioritize workload with competing deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Outstanding attention to detail with strong follow-through, results driven.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Flexibility to work evenings and weekends, as needed.