Monumental Sports and EntertainmentWashington, DC
Full Time Job
MSE proudly promotes its core values for all those that interact with the company. As a member of our team:
• You will provide first-class customer service and value for our fans.
• You will champion a double-bottom line that engages, unifies and gives back to the community we serve.
• You will work tirelessly to build generationally exceptional teams that compete for championships year after year and create lifelong memories for our fans.
• You will measure performance with specific objectives and metrics and our analysis and decisions are compelled by data.
• You will prize leadership, but you should value teamwork and collaboration and transparency even more. We treat each other with respect. We act with honesty and integrity. We remain humble.
• You will innovate. We are nimble and first to market. We are not averse to risk.
• You will have fun. We are in the business of happiness.
Position Overview: The Production Manager will lead Live and Studio productions for Monumental Sports & Entertainment.
Are you a strong teammate with a passion for producing sports and live events? We'd love to hear from you!
• Crew live events including coordinating the obtaining and distribution of credentials, arranging set days and parking on game days, creating and authoring content and distributing the live production book, overseeing crew sign-in sheet and music cue sheets, and maintaining availability to the producer to assist in productions.
• Assist the EIC on site surveys making sure that the questionnaire is filled out and that pictures are taken of the venue; distribute information to EP, producer and director of the event.
• Approve and code all timecards for daily betting show ''By the Book'', and MSN Live through Media Services.
• Assist Senior PM with cost projections and budget tracking for all live productions.
• Coordinate travel, hotel, parking, and meals.
• Manage production procedures and equipment rentals.
• Reconcile credit cards and maintain receipts for Live.
• Code and submit Invoices for Live events.
• Archive old schedules and production books.
• Handle distribution and collection of all production releases.
• Manage workflow of Live Projects in Wrike (project management toll) including creating and tracking schedules for G-League/NBA, WNBA, grassroots HS, MSN, and one-off live events.
• Maintain, update and populate list of freelance workers.
• Build a spread sheet of the crew for all events and shows that producers and directors can use for personnel information.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Sports experience is helpful.
• Ability to plan, organize, and implement a complex production with multiple people.
• Solid budgeting and accounting skills and a familiarity with payroll process.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of work laws and regulations.
• Strong problem-solving and time management skills.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Flexibility to work games including nights and weekends when needed.
All applicants for employment at Monumental Sports are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Monumental Sports will evaluate requests for reasonable accommodations for applicants unable to be vaccinated due to a religious belief, disability or pregnancy on an individualized basis in accordance with applicable laws.