Intern - Producer
Monumental Sports and EntertainmentWashington, DC
This was removed by the employer on 8/21/2022 4:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Producer jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Intern - Producer postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
INTERNSHIP (Seasonal 2022-23): Producer
MSE proudly promotes its core values for all those that interact with the company. As a member of our team:
• You will provide first-class customer service and value for our fans.
• You will champion a double-bottom line that engages, unifies and gives back to the community we serve.
• You will work tirelessly to build generationally exceptional teams that compete for championships year after year and create lifelong memories for our fans.
• You will measure performance with specific objectives and metrics and our analysis and decisions are compelled by data.
• You will prize leadership, but you should value teamwork and collaboration and transparency even more. We treat each other with respect. We act with honesty and integrity. We remain humble.
• You will innovate. We are nimble and first to market. We are not averse to risk.
• You will have fun. We are in the business of happiness.
Position Overview: The Production Intern is responsible for storytelling through creative producing, shooting, and editing. This position will function primarily as a Producer/Editor to cover live games, long-form, and short-form creative content focused on MSE's athletes and teams.
Are you creative and passionate about producing exciting content? So are we! We'd love to hear from you!
• Tell visual stories through creative producing, shooting, and editing.
• Build story string-outs, scene cutdowns, and digital clips.
• Support Producers, Shooters and other crew in the field and in studio.
• Develop creative coverage and storytelling strategies with producers and camera crew.
• Assist in pre-production and the shooting of various productions across MSE.
• Coordinate setup, execution and break down of field productions.
• Step in as camera operator, lighting and/or audio as needed.
• Aid in research, writing, production and shooting of documentary, news, studio, live, social & digital productions.
• Support in post-production as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Current undergraduate or graduate student.
• Experience with producing, shooting and editing.
• Knowledge of the latest trends in social media, Adobe Creative Suite, and industry-standard camera equipment.
• Strong organizational skills, able to efficiently balance several projects at once, prioritizing as needed.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and alongside others in a team environment.
• Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
• Reliable transportation and housing.
All applicants for employment at Monumental Sports are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Monumental Sports will evaluate requests for reasonable accommodations for applicants unable to be vaccinated due to a religious belief, disability or pregnancy on an individualized basis in accordance with applicable laws.