Intern - Digital Media
Monumental Sports and EntertainmentWashington, DC
This was removed by the employer on 11/20/2021 3:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Digital Media jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Intern - Digital Media postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Digital Media Intern (part-time/seasonal)
MSE proudly promotes its core values for all those that interact with the company. As a member of our team:
• You will provide first-class customer service and value for our fans.
• You will champion a double-bottom line that engages, unifies and gives back to the community we serve.
• You will work tirelessly to build generationally exceptional teams that compete for championships year after year and create lifelong memories for our fans.
• You will measure performance with specific objectives and metrics and our analysis and decisions are compelled by data.
• You will prize leadership, but you should value teamwork and collaboration and transparency even more. We treat each other with respect. We act with honesty and integrity. We remain humble.
• You will innovate. We are nimble and first to market. We are not averse to risk.
• You will have fun. We are in the business of happiness.
Position Overview: The Digital Media Intern is responsible to support the Wizards digital department on a variety of projects while building the Wizards brand through it's many verticals including washingtonwizards.com, social media channels, and other digital platforms. This person possesses a love for social media content and a passion for working in a fun and fast-paced environment! This is a paid position.
Are you a current undergraduate or graduate student enjoys creating content and engaging with audiences on social platforms? If so, we would love to hear from you!
• Assist with managing the day-to-day programming and posting across all platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, and Snap Chat.
• Produce original graphics and build content for the Wizards team site and social channels.
• Capture and share unique, behind-the-scenes photos, and videos as assigned.
• Collaborate with Digital and Productions teams on implementing new content ideas and programming.
• Write and post original captions, tweets, etc.
• Monitor and reply to fan comments, messages, questions, etc.
• Research trends for social media use.
• Assist with social reporting of sponsored activations, team campaigns and events.
• Manage internal tagging process of Wizards social media posts to facilitate backend reporting.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Undergraduate/graduate student.
• Innovative, independent, and upbeat with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Organized, able to prioritize work and problem solve in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Passion for live entertainment, promotions, events and creating experiences.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written including grammatical, spelling, and proofreading abilities.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) a plus, but not required.
• Experience shooting and editing photos/video is helpful.
• Availability to work ~20 hours/week from October through 2022.
• Reliable transportation and housing.
• Flexibility to work non-traditional hours including during business hours and for games on nights and weekends as needed.
All applicants for employment at Monumental Sports are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Monumental Sports will evaluate requests for reasonable accommodations for applicants unable to be vaccinated due to a religious belief, disability or pregnancy on an individualized basis in accordance with applicable laws.