Coordinator, People & Culture
Monumental Sports and EntertainmentWashington, DC
Full Time Job
MSE proudly promotes its core values for all those that interact with the company. As a member of our team:
• You will provide first-class customer service and value for our fans.
• You will champion a double-bottom line that engages, unifies and gives back to the community we serve.
• You will work tirelessly to build generationally exceptional teams that compete for championships year after year and create lifelong memories for our fans.
• You will measure performance with specific objectives and metrics and our analysis and decisions are compelled by data.
• You will prize leadership, but you should value teamwork and collaboration and transparency even more. We treat each other with respect. We act with honesty and integrity. We remain humble.
• You will innovate. We are nimble and first to market. We are not averse to risk.
• You will have fun. We are in the business of happiness.
Position Overview: The Coordinator, People & Culture will serve as first point of contact for general human resource and recruitment inquires. This position is responsible for providing superb customer service and being knowledgeable of company policies and procedures.
Do you have customer service experience, strong communication skills, are looking to build your career in HR and also love sports? We would love to hear from you!
• Coordinate the on-boarding and off-boarding process including offer letters, background checks, new hire orientation, ID Badges, and processing paperwork.
• Support hiring efforts through sourcing candidates, marketing open positions, and researching hiring technology to streamline current processes.
• Lead company-wide internship program.
• Assist with the full execution of recruitment and employee relations events.
• Review, update, and post all open positions to company website.
• Work with local and national recruiting firms to post open positions with an emphasis on diversity recruitment and pipeline management.
• Coordinate hiring manager access to recruiting and interview platforms including TeamWork online and Spark Hire.
• Greet and provide information and assistance to internal/external office visitors.
• Update all organizational charts on an as needed basis.
• Assist employees with payroll/benefit questions and any other HR related inquires.
• Maintain contract binders and office/personnel files.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 1 year recruiting experience.
• Desire to grow a career in Human Resources.
• Experience working in hr or customer service position.
• Ability to meet deadlines and handle business relationships in a professional and confidential manner.
• Experience with an ADP, applicant tracking systems and video interviewing platforms is helpful.
• Experience with DocuSign is preferred.
• Strong professional ethics and sensitivity in dealing with confidential information.
• Proven verbal and written interpersonal skills with an emphasis on providing good customer service.
• Great organizational skills and attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks
• Superb knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Solid sense of accountability and personal judgment.