Coordinator, Employee Experience
Monumental Sports and EntertainmentWashington, DC
Full Time Job
MSE proudly promotes its core values for all those that interact with the company. As a member of our team:
• You will provide first-class customer service and value for our fans.
• You will champion a double-bottom line that engages, unifies and gives back to the community we serve.
• You will work tirelessly to build generationally exceptional teams that compete for championships year after year and create lifelong memories for our fans.
• You will measure performance with specific objectives and metrics and our analysis and decisions are compelled by data.
• You will prize leadership, but you should value teamwork and collaboration and transparency even more. We treat each other with respect. We act with honesty and integrity. We remain humble.
• You will innovate. We are nimble and first to market. We are not averse to risk.
• You will have fun. We are in the business of happiness.
Position Overview: The Coordinator, Employee Experience will exemplify the highest levels of CREATE culture and be the champion of the day-to-day employee experience. This position will be responsible for crafting, implementing, and continuously improving the employee experience for Capital One Arena team members.
Do you have hospitality or service industry experience and are looking to grow your career in sports & entertainment? We would love to hear from you!
• Embody and live the core values of the CREATE (Connect, Recognize, Engage, Anticipate, Thank, Enjoy) Program every single day with our team members.
• Deliver a hospitality experience to our team members that mirrors the guests' experience.
• Develop and implement strategies that demonstrate that each individual team member matters and are valued by the organization.
• Serve as the leader of the CREATE team.
• Oversee the committee to own the program implementing new insights for both full-time and part-time staff.
• Build and maintain a monthly CREATE newsletter.
• Continue to develop and improve the rewards and recognition program.
• Compile and track department purchases.
• Assist with crafting, planning, and executing employee appreciation events for team members.
• Develop tenure awards program.
• Collaborate with arena departments to transform the team member back of house areas into welcoming and inspiring environments.
• Greet and assist team members during employee check-in, ensuring an exciting and seamless arrival process.
• Read all guest survey feedback to identify and recognize staff CREATE moments.
• Research and drive innovation in the employee experience space in order to push Capital One Arena to the industry best.
• Develop and track metrics to demonstrate the value of the CREATE program.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 1 years of hospitality or service industry experience.
• Solid understanding of MS Office, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• A highly motivated individual, with a focus on delivering creative results while maintaining the highest standards of service.
• Ability to optimally balance a diverse workload and prioritize workload in order to complete projects on a deadline.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.